Couple showers are gaining in popularity and what better way to involve everyone than with a party. Here are a few ideas for couple themed gifts. I know we tend to lean toward the bride when we are invited to a brdial shower so it takes a few tweeks to include the soon to be husband.
1. Wine about it...a bottle of wine or two with bar-ware to compliment the wine. Could be a pretty wine stopper, glasses, decanter or wine rack. There are even ways to decorate the wine bottle. Hanging tags, wrap the bottle in personalized bag, personalized aprons, even tuxedos and dresses.
2. Cookbooks and aprons. For example pick a grilling cookbook and include some grilling tools. Personalize their aprons with their names, funny sayings or their favorite school or team.
3. A romantic picnic basket. There are great baskets out there already stocked with the essentials or make the basket from scratch. You can use any style of basket and some you can put their names on them. Fill with plastic plates, napkins, plastic cups, crackers, beverages, nuts and sweets. Don't forget the silverware.
4. Sports fans are always appreciative of anything themed with their team. It is extra fun when they are rivals!! HEE HEE....Get her flip flops with her favorite team monogrammed on them, get him a cap with his favorite team. A tote with their team so when they go to the big games they can carry all their goodies and don't forget to get them tickets to their favorite sports event. You can get just about everything in a sports theme.
5. A personalized plaque with their name. Painted in their favorite colors. You can even put the year they will be married on the plaque. Example..The Bartosiks est. 1999...something they will keep forever.
Hope this helps and remember if you get stumped email me email@example.com I will help you find that perfect gift.