There was an error in this gadget

Friday, May 27, 2011

Host a Flippin Fun Flip Flop Party







I have started a new program this Summer. Petals 2 U. If you host a FLIP FLOP Party at your home or office I will give you a free pair of flip flops plus you will earn credit toward all Petals merchandise with each sale.


If you want a work party, I will come down during your lunch hour and set up a table of merchandise. If you own a hair salon I can set up a table their too. So many ideas..call me!!


I will do everything..all I need from you is a list of your friends. We can host at my shop after hours if it is more convenient for you. Even if you are looking for fundraiser, I will donate a percentage of sales to your charity. What a great summer thing to get all the kids and girlfriends together for.


So many possibilities. Friends, Fun and Flops...what could be better.


Call me at 217-791-6395 to set up a party or email me at petalsgiftshop@yahoo.com

Happy Shopping

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment