There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dish Towels The Best Thing Ever!!!

I love dish towels. I stock them in the shop in every color you can imagine. If I could I would have a wall of dishtowels like a rainbow...maybe someday...but the great thing about them is it something everyone can use. Pick a saying or an image. Just put initials or whatever you want and suddenly it is a personalized and practical item!!


I think they make great gifts!  I have the cutest set of measuring cups and measuring spoons. Add a personalized dish towel to this and you have the perfect bridal shower gift, little girls gift or even birthday. Personalize the towel to match the occasion. I have pink and blue that would look awesome!! It is the little added touches that will set it apart. So for around $30.00 you could have measuring cups and a personalized towel.
This cocktail recipe box would be so cute for a bride to be with a bright yellow dish towel that says Mr. & Mrs. (last name) est. 2012. Personalized same day or next day...So stop in today, call me or email me and we can work some Petals magic and get you exactly what you need!!

No comments:

Post a Comment